We had the ceremony at 10:00 in the morning I got to watch from the upstairs as everyone walked in. I could see everything that was going on. I got to see Brandon pacing back and forth ha I think he was kind of nervous but he also had the biggest smile on his face. I got to watch all my brothers and sisters walk down the isle, then I had a long walk, and as i was walking down the stairs I saw Shayla and Daxton running around the back trying not to be seen. We got to the isle and there were so many people there ( that was the only part I was nervous for,everyone watching me!) I had a huge dress so me and my dad couldn't really fit between the chairs.
I loved the look on Brandon's face as I got closer he got a bigger and bigger smile. Bishop Millar married us he gave us advice and then we said "I do" It was so happy that I was finally married to my best friend. After we were married everyone came up and told us congratulations then we got our pictures taken they all turned out great (Thanks Cortney!)
We then got to hang out for a few hours before the reception started. We went to lunch and helped set up for the reception. The reception started at 6:30 and was supposed to go until 9:00 people really started coming at 6:00 and it went until about 10:00. We had so much love and support. Our videographer wanted to get everything on video so we would take breaks during the line and we had our first dance, the father daughter dance, and mother son dance.
It was time to throw my bouquet and DJ thought it would be fun to throw it over the stream so I got as close to the water as i could without falling in, I threw it and it went straight up and straight back down into the water everyone thought it was so funny, I was a little embarrassed. Liz, Brandon's cousin, got in the water and got it and was so excited she told me so many times that I made her day.
Brandon then flipped the garter the first time he tried it fell to the ground the second time he made it over the stream and Chandler got it and everyone takled him it was pretty cute.
We also had a dance, we didn't get to dance but all my family and cousins did and I could see them and everyone told me how much fun it was.We had Belgian Waffles and everyone was telling me how good they were. Josh still tells me how good they are almost every time I see him. Me and Brandon went and got one and they were so good. We talked to everyone and told them thanks and good bye. all my cousins had sparklers as we left. The day couldn't have been any better I loved every second of it and I couldn't be happier everything turned out better then I ever could have imagined.


Our Cake and Center Pieces
The Candy Table
All the girls
All the boysBrandon's Family
My Family
My cute niece and nephew
I am so lucky to have a mom that knows how to put everything together and make it perfect, and my dad who let me have everything that I wanted to make it perfect. I love them so much and we are so grateful for them. We are so lucky to have such great parents who have taught us so much and would do anything for us. We can't even begin to thank them.

























No comments:
Post a Comment