Me and Brandon knew that we were getting married way before he actually proposed. The official proposal May 20 only happened a few weeks before we actually got married. We had been ring shopping and I picked out the perfect ring. We were having it shipped to Nate in Idaho so we didn't have to pay sales tax and Desi was planning on coming down that week because we were all going to Seattle for the Auction. Brandon had told me that they had problems with the ring and it was not going to be ready in time for Desi to bring it. I was just a little disappointed. Brandon and my dad had to drive to Seattle so they left a day before me my mom and Desi. The next day Desi came down (with the ring) and we flew to Seattle. We hung out in Seattle the first day and Brandon kept telling me that he wanted to go to the Space Needle, I didn't even know what that was, but he kept saying that we were going to go.
We got back to our hotel at around 9:30 I told Brandon I was tired he said he wanted to go he just had to go grab a shirt he left in my moms room. He took probably 30 minutes and by the time he came back I had fallen asleep. He woke me up and said we were going and to change my clothes. I didn't know what was wrong with what I was wearing but he told me to go put on my new shirt and to wear my heels so I did. As we were leaving I asked how much does it cost to get up there he told me $18 a person. I was definitely not going to spend $40 to ride an elevator to the top of the building and I told him that we were not going because that is way too expensive. He kept pushing it, so I gave in. We got there and rode the elevator to the top. Brandon said I kept grabbing his pockets and the ring was in there so would try to switch it really quick. We walked around the space needle for a while and looked over the city. We had someone take our picture and then I was freezing so went went inside and sat down.
Brandon said he wanted to take a few more pictures. We went back outside and he kept asking me who should we have take our picture. I told it didn't mater just to hurry cause it was freezing up there. He would look at someone and say "no not them" so finally after he had said he didn't want ten people to take our picture, I just asked the next person that walked by. He had a funny look on his face and then he said " I have a surprise for you."
He got down on his knee and proposed!!!
I of course said yes!!!
The guy taking the pictures was shocked and got all excited, and he actually did a way good job for not knowing what was going on.
I Love Love my Ring!!!!!!!
That night we were supposed to eat dinner up there but the restaurant was closed. So the next night we went with the auction company to dinner at John Howie's which is the most expensive restaurant ever! It was the best steak I have ever tasted.
My parents at dinner
Desi &Celeste at dinner (we missed Nate)
We went shopping and toured Seattle It is such a pretty city.
This is a gum wall, people just go and stick there gum on the wall. Its pretty disgusting.
Brandon loves holding Celeste and she either loves him or hates him.
We had so much fun, and hope we can all go next year!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment